Burning Love - St. Valentine's Day Scented Candle
Net Weight: 220g
Dimensions: 82mm (d) x 93mm (h)
Hand poured in Malta
About Our Wax
HIGHLY FRAGRANCED THROUGHOUT
Palm Oil Free
Does not contain ingredients which are tested on animals
Before lighting your scented candle for the first time...
Always place your scented candle upon a level and inflammable surface.
Never leave children or pets near a lit candle without supervision.
Always allow your scented candle to set completely before moving it. Ensure that the wick is no more than 5mm long. If it is, trim down your wick with a wick trimmer or pair of small scissors.
Your first burn
When you first light your scented candle you should always make sure that you let it burn for as long as it takes to reach a full and even melt pool, meaning that it melts at the centre, from the wick, all of the way to the outer edges of the container. This may take a while so please ensure that you have time to allow this, although never allow your first burn to last longer than four hours.
Second and subsequent burns
Before lighting your second and subsequent burns, trim your wick to 5mm and ensure that no foreign objects are in the wax, such as wick trimmings or match remnants. Allow your scented candle to burn for up to a maximum of four hours at any one time and always allow your candle to cool and reset before lighting it again.
After your scented candle has given you hours of pleasure, it is always advisable to never let the remaining wax burn lower than the final 1cm in the bottom of the vessel as there is the possibility that the extreme heat produced could cause damage to the surface it is sitting on.
Factors that may affect an even burn for your scented candle are an untrimmed wick or placing your candle in a draughty area.
Carefully blow out your scented candle or use a candle snuffer. Never use a candle lid or water to extinguish your candle.
NEVER LEAVE A LIT CANDLE UNATTENDED!
Safety and CLP
The Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 is an E.U. regulation binding by law which states that CLP and safety information is affixed to every scented wax product sold in the E.U. You will find these on each of our products that you buy, we also volunteer this information here for your benefit:
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Dispose of contents/ container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains Eugenol, Geranyl acetate, Isoeugenol, Neryl acetate, d-Limonene.
Church of St. Lawrence, Triq San Lawrenz, Birgu, BRG 1386, Malta